iTaivn.com - Trang web tải game cho điện thoại miễn phí uy tín

Web Tải Game iTaivn.com Với hàng ngàn Game mobile cực hay cực chất thỏa sức download và trải nghiệm

Home » » The Night with my Friend

The Night with my Friend

     Tonight! Only an outing with my friend, A girl friend, accurate than my old lover.We go eat and drink coffee together. Just simply a normal dating between two friends. But i'm really happy,the loneliness vanished. It's difficult to express emotions in my mind. The fun back to me but with another girl.

     I really feel like her, just like only, i did not know she felt that?. I will to hold her hand, based on her shoulder but maybe I'm a little greedy. Just go together twice but I require a lot . Because i'm sad, so sad ,i need a girl to confide to share joys and sorrows. Just like that i hope she'll know it.

     Hihi Just like that!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng Ký Nhận Ngay 50.000đ

Đăng Ký Nhận Ngay 50.000đ

Vua Hải Tặc - One Piece

Chơi Game Vua Hải Tặc - One Piece

Chơi Ngay Naruto Miễn Phí

Chơi Ngay Naruto Miễn Phí

Chân Long Giáng Thế 2015

Chân Long Giáng Thế 2015